Last Friday was the day of my study abroad decision. I barely slept at all the night before, because I didn’t know when I was going to get sent the news. I woke up about every hour to check my email to see if I got my acceptance. Finally at 7:20am, I received this email!! So exciting!!! I knew I would get accepted, but the anticipation was killing me the past week, so I’m sooooo happy to finally have the news! Mads, my family, and friends are all so excited for me now that I have committed to studying at Copenhagen Business School next semester. I can’t wait! More updates to come…
5 Happy Things from Friday
- I got my acceptance to Copenhagen Business School!!
- It was Mads and I’s 10 month anniversary ❤
- For my job, I got to pass out employee awards and everyone seemed so surprised and happy. 🙂
- I had dinner with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins at a crepe restaurant, and it was so tasty!
- I loved all the support and congratulations I got from my family and friends