(Watch in HD for better quality)
Mads loves NBA, so whenever he gets a chance, he gets tickets to see an NBA game. He doesn’t have a preference for a team, he just roots for whoever the home team is (unless LeBron James is on the other team, then we root for him!). Here is a little video that I made about our time at the Hornets basketball game in Charlotte.
5 Happy Things from Today
- Almost 40 people in my dorm has managed to get a horrible stomach virus, and I have managed to avoid it! (I don’t know how, because I have the immune system of a kindergartener)
- I have been very productive today with my studies.
- The dining halls have been slacking on the fruit lately, but today they finally had strawberries, and I ate so many of them.
- My roommate thought she caught the virus, but she feels fine now, so hopefully, my room is safe to sleep in tonight.
- I got emails about all the social events that will be happening during my orientation for Copenhagen Business School and it’s made me really excited!!!